Ashurst Forest . . .

By 7:11 pm

This weekend we stayed at Jason's parents who live quite close to the New Forest, so never one to miss an opportunity we donned our wellies and ventured out to Ashurst route map in hand, however we didn't make it very far before I became stuck in the mud, with Jason having to yank me out, although I almost lost a wellie in the process! 

We decided to concede defeat and visited the forest instead, it was so peaceful and we had a lovely time exploring. I made a number of new doggy friends, in particular a very cute puppy dachshund, which I'm sure if our limbs weren't quite so cold, could of run off with given half the chance, he was so cute! Definitely somewhere to visit again, there are some lovely pubs that we've ear marked for a Sunday lunch pit stop after a morning out and about . . . 

You Might Also Like

0 comments