Craft Room

By 7:12 pm

My craft room has been a work in progress since we moved into our house almost a year ago. I wanted to have an inspiration wall in the room, with all of the things that I like and inspire me, it's been slowly growing, and I think it's pretty much there, although there is space for a few more additions . . . 
 


Clockwise from top -
Faux Taxidermy Knit Fox by Sincerely Louise
Woodland Cross Stitch Sampler (stitched by me) pattern by Penelope Waits
Fox print by Belle & Boo
Donkey Free Machine Embroidery Piece by Poppy Treffry
Woodland Walk Print by Belle & Boo
Fox print by JooJoo
Rabbit Cross Stitch (stitched by me) pattern by Sewing Seed
Together Picnic Scene Print by Belle & Boo
Crafty Like a Fox Cross Stitch (stitched by me) pattern by Penelope Waits

I've also been collecting bits and pieces whilst on my travels around the UK this summer, this felt elephant by Scandi-Chic is by far my favourite find.


Make sure to stay tuned for my crafty finds . . .

You Might Also Like

0 comments